Kerascoët is the joint pen name of the French illustrators, comics and animation artists Marie Pommepuy (b. 1978) and Sébastien Cosset (b. 1975). A married couple, they met while attending the Olivier de Serres art school. They chose their pen name in 2000 after the hamlet of Kerascoët in Brittany where Pommepuy grew up.
Kerascoët have worked on numerous bandes dessinées as well as the animated television series Petit vampire, children's books, and in advertising. Several of their comics have been published in English to critical acclaim. They were nominated for the Ignatz Award for Outstanding Graphic Novel for Beauty, and for an Eisner Award for their comic Beautiful Darkness.
- Donjon Crépuscule (104 & 105), written by Lewis Trondheim and Joann Sfar, Delcourt, 2005; Dungeon Twilight (2 & 3), NBM, 2006-2010
- Miss Pas Touche, written by Hubert, Dargaud, 2006-2009; Miss Don't Touch Me, NBM, 2009
- Jolie ténèbres, written by Marie Pommepuy and Fabien Vehlmann, Dupuis, 2009; Beautiful Darkness, Drawn & Quarterly, 2014
- Beauté, written by Hubert, Dupuis, 2011-2013; Beauty, NBM, 2015
- Paul & Antoinette, Enchanted Lion Books, September 2016
Tour to be determined
227 W 27th St
New York, NY 10001