DANSE: A Glossary
DANSE: A Glossary was held on June 4,2015 by the Cultural Services of the French Embassy and curated by Noémie Solomon. It featured brief and experimental presentations on a series of keywords vital to contemporary dance practices.
Cultural Counselor Bénédicte de Montlaur introduced the evening and Noémie Solomon, curator of the event, followed with remarks on the project. The participents then presented either a short text or a performance illustrating a term from the glossary.
- Michelle Boulé with the word Empathy
- Sanja Andus L'Hotellier with the word Archives
- Valda Setterfield with the word Experience
- Chrysa Parkinson with the word Glitch
- Dean Moss with the word History
- Gerard & Kelly with the word Labor
- Richard Move with the word Transmission
- Antonija Livingstone with the word Trembling
DANSE is a four-year program (2014 - 2018) dedicated to contemporary dance exchanges between France and the U.S.
New York, NY 10007
1071 5th Avenue
New York, NY
515 W. 23rd Street
New York, NY 10011